This topic describes how to view the architecture and monitoring data of an apsaradb for Redis instance in the apsaradb for Redis console.
On the instance information page of the apsaradb for Redis console, you can view the architecture of an apsaradb for Redis cluster instance. The architecture displays information about the proxy servers, master and replica nodes. You can click a node to view the monitoring data of the node.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- On the instance list page, find the target instance. Then, click the instance ID or click manage in the actions column.
- In the architecture diagram area on the instance information page, view the architecture of the sharded cluster instance.
- Click a node icon to view the monitoring data of the node.
- Place the pointer over the node icon to view the node ID and other information.
- For more information about monitoring, see performance monitoring.
- ApsaraDB for Redis