Queries the webshell URL that is used to connect to the host of an ApsaraDB RDS for SQL Server instance.
- SQL Server
The instance meets the following requirements:
- The instance resides in a region other than the China (Zhangjiakou) region.
- The instance runs RDS Basic Edition, RDS Cluster Edition, or RDS High-availability Edition. If your instance runs RDS High-availability Edition, make sure that the instance runs SQL Server 2012 or later.
- The instance belongs to the general-purpose or dedicated instance family. The shared instance family is not supported.
- The instance resides in a virtual private cloud (VPC). For more information about how to change the network type of an RDS instance, see Change the network type.
- If the instance runs RDS High-availability Edition or RDS Cluster Edition, the instance is created on or after January 1, 2021. If the instance runs RDS Basic Edition, the instance is created on or after September 02, 2022. You can view the Creation Time parameter of an instance in the Status section of the Basic Information page in the ApsaraDB RDS console.
Your Alibaba Cloud account is used for logons.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The instance ID.
The region ID of the instance. You can call the DescribeDBInstanceAttribute operation to query the region ID.
The instance hostname. You can call the DescribeDBInstanceIpHostname operation to query the hostname.
The username of the account that is used to log on to the host of the instance.
The password of the host account.
Sample success responses
|HTTP status code
|The user ID has no permission.
|Specified host status is not valid.
|The current Instance ClusterType does not support this operation.
|The specified host info is not found.
|Specified account name does not exist.
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Summary of changes