This topic describes how to disable an AccessKey pair of a Resource Access Management (RAM) user. If the permissions required by a RAM user change or if a RAM user no longer needs to access Alibaba Cloud resources by calling API operations, you can disable an AccessKey pair of the RAM user.
- Log on to the RAM console by using your Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Users page, click the username of a specific RAM user.
- In the User AccessKeys section of the page that appears, find the specific AccessKey pair and click Disable in the Actions column. Note To re-enable the AccessKey pair, click Enable in the Actions column.
- In the Disable message, click Disable.