You can manually renew resource plans at any time. When you renew a resource plan, you can specify its effective time, subscription period, and specification.
- The resource plan is not expired.
- You can renew the following types of resource plans: Standard locally redundant storage (LRS), IA LRS, Archive LRS, Standard zone-redundant storage (ZRS), IA ZRS, downstream data transfer plan, and DDoS protection basic plans.
- Log on to the OSS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Manage Reserved Instances.
- On the Resource Plans page, click Renew in the Actions column of the resource plan that you want to renew. Note To allow your RAM user to renew your resource plan, you must attach the AliyunBSSOrderAccess policy to the RAM user to view, pay for, and cancel orders in the Billing Management console.
For more information about how to grant system permissions to a RAM user, see Grant permissions to a RAM user.
- Select the Renewal period for the resource plan that you want to renew. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment.