Create HLS streams based on OSS
- Use Real-Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP) to ingest video and audio streams to OSS buckets and store the streams in the HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) format.
Use a temporary credential provided by STS to access OSS
- Use Security Token Service (STS) to generate a temporary credential to allow a user to access your Object Storage Service (OSS) resources within the specified period.
Use a custom domain name to configure static website hosting
- Host a static website on a bucket and access the website by using the custom domain name that is mapped to the bucket.
Use MNS to send notifications for OSS events
- Configure event notification rules for objects that you want to monitor.
Use RAM policies to control access to OSS
- Control access to OSS buckets, directories, and objects in the directories by using RAM policies.
Use bucket policies to share data across departments
- Share data across different departments or projects by using bucket policies.
Configure lifecycle rules to manage object versions
- Configure lifecycle rules to delete expired delete markers and previous versions that you no longer use to reduce storage costs and improve bucket performance.