This topic describes how to upgrade an Apsara File Storage NAS resource plan. You cannot downgrade a NAS resource plan.
- Log on to the NAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Resource Plans.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Resource Plans page, find the resource plan and click Upgrade in the Actions column.
- On the Upgrade page, select a new base storage capacity to which you want to upgrade the resource plan.
- Check the resource plan configurations, read and select Resource Plan Agreement of Service, and then click Pay.
- Confirm the order and click Buy.