All added materials are displayed on the Material management page. You can search for the target material, modify or download the material.
Log in to the mPaaS console, select the target app, and enter the enter the Content Delivery Platform > Material management page from the navigation pane .
The materials are displayed in descending order by the creation time. Each piece of material shows the following information:
- Material name
- Material ID: A unique ID used to identify the material. Generated automatically by the system after the material is added.
- Thumbnail : Material thumbnail image. You can move your mouse cursor over the image to preview the material.
- Material type
- Booth type
- Creator: the account of the user who added the material.
- Creation time: The time when the material was created.
- Update time: The latest time that the material was edited.
- Operation: Offers the options of editing or downloading material.
You can filter the materials by booth type and material type, and search for a material by material name or material ID. The procedure is as follows:
- In the Material management page, enter the keyword in the search box in the upper right of the page. You can also filter the materials by booth type and material type first.
- Click the Search button (). The materials whose Material name or Material ID contains the keyword are displayed on the page.
You can modify the material information. The procedure is as follows:
- In the Material management page, click the Edit button of the target material.
- Modify the material information. For details about the procedure and parameters, see Create a material.
In the Material management page, click the Download button of the target material.