This topic describes how to enable the log management feature in the API Gateway console. After you enable the feature, you can use Log Service to collect API Gateway access logs.
- Log on to the API Gateway console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region based on your business requirements.
- On the Log Management page, click Create Log Configuration.
- In the Create Log Configuration dialog box, select the project and Logstore that you created and click Confirm.
- In the Tips dialog box, click Go to SLS console.
- In the Log Service console, enable the indexing feature. For more information, see
Configure indexes. After you configure indexes for the Logstore, you can query and analyze the logs in the Logstore.