If a system failure or an error occurs on OSS, you can restore your OSS data to a specific point in time by running an OSS restore job. This topic describes how to create an OSS restore job.
An OSS backup plan is created and completed. For more information, see Create an OSS backup plan and Use an OSS inventory list to create a backup plan for a large amount of OSS data.
To restore backup data to the source OSS bucket or a different OSS bucket, perform the following steps:
- Log on to the HBR console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the OSS bucket resides.
- In the upper-right corner of the Restore Jobs tab, click Create Restore Job.
- In the Create Restore Job panel, specify the Source Vault and the Source Bucket. Select a backup that you want to restore. Then, click Next.
- In the Select Backup Files step, set the Restore Policy parameter and click Next.
- Include All Files: HBR restores all objects that are backed up from the source OSS bucket.
- Include Specified Files or Exclude Specified Files: In the text box, enter the paths to the folders and files that you want to restore.
HBR restores files that are backed up from the source OSS bucket based on the restore
In the text box, enter one path in each line. Each path must start with the source folder.
- If the specified OSS prefix is a/b/ and you want to include or exclude folder and
file.txt, enter the following object paths:
- If no OSS prefix is specified and you want to include or exclude folder and file.txt,
enter the following object paths:
- If the specified OSS prefix is a/b/ and you want to include or exclude folder and file.txt, enter the following object paths:
- In the Configure Destination step, select a bucket from the Destination OSS Bucket drop-down list and enter the path to the destination folder in the Destination Path field. If you do not specify the destination path, the backup data is restored to the root folder of the destination OSS bucket.
- Click Create. After the restore job is created, you can view the job progress in the Status column on the Restore Jobs tab.