If a system failure or error occurs in a Tablestore instance, you can restore the table data from the backup vault to the source Tablestore instance or another specified Tablestore instance. This topic describes how to create a restore job for a Tablestore instance.
A backup plan is created for a Tablestore instance and the backup plan is completed. For more information, see Back up a Tablestore instance.
If you restore data to a Tablestore instance, you are charged for the data write throughput. The fees are included into your Tablestore bills. For more information, see Billing overview.
- Log on to the HBR console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the Tablestore instance that you want to restore and click Restore in the Actions column.
- In the Create Restore Job panel, specify the source and destination instances and click OK.
After the restore job is created, you can view the progress of the restore job in the Status column on the Restore Jobs tab.
- Specify a name for the backup plan, select the objects that you want to back up, and
then click Next.
Parameter Description Recoverable Tables Select a table from the Recoverable Tables drop-down list. The drop-down list shows only the tables that you selected when you created the backup plan.Notice You can restore only one table at a time. Recoverable Time Point Select a time range from the Recoverable Time Point drop-down list. The drop-down list shows time ranges based on the scheduled execution time that you specified for the backup plan. Choose Recovery Point Select a point in time at which you want to run the restore job.
- Configure the destination instance.
Parameter Description Restore to Database Select a destination database from the Restore to Database drop-down list. The drop-down list shows all the Tablestore resources that belong to your Alibaba Cloud account. If you specify another Tablestore instance, the source Tablestore instance is restored to the specified instance. Restore to Table Enter the name of the destination table.Notice The name cannot be the same as that of an existing table.
- Specify a name for the backup plan, select the objects that you want to back up, and then click Next.