You can use an existing launch template to quickly create ECS instances.
A launch template or a new version of an existing launch template is created. For more information, see Create a launch template and Create a launch template version.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find the launch template or version that you want to use. Click Create Instance in the Actions column.
- On the Custom Launch tab that appears, select the template and version. Check all the configurations after they are loaded.Note If you want to modify the parameters, or if the selected template does not contain the required parameters, you can modify the configurations by clicking the Edit icon.
- Create an instance.
After the instance is created, you can view its details in the ECS console.
- To create a subscription instance, set Duration and select ECS Terms of Service and Product Terms of Service. Click Create Order.
- To create a pay-as-you-go instance, select ECS Terms of Service and Product Terms of Service. Click Create Instance.