You can delete IPv6 addresses that are no longer needed. After you delete the IPv6 address of an Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instance, the instance can still use its IPv4 address.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Instances page, find an instance whose IPv6 address you want to delete. In the Actions column, choose .
- In the Manage Secondary Private IP Address dialog box, click Unassign next to IPv6 Address.
- Click OK.