The toolkit-maven-plugin plug-in is an open source tool that you can use to build a complete lifecycle framework and deploy an environment for a project.
- The plug-in is extensible. It allows you to use Java or scripting languages to easily edit code.
- toolkit-maven-plugin can build a specific number of projects into your outputs of the predefined types, without the need to run scripts in most cases. For example, you can build a distribution job based on the metadata about your project, a JAR package, or a WAR package.
- You can integrate toolkit-maven-plugin with your source code control system, such as Subversion or Git, without the need for additional configurations. You can also use toolkit-maven-plugin to manage the release of your project based on a tag.
toolkit-maven-plugin helps you standardize the build process and minimizes the number of repeatedly built tasks. To use toolkit-maven-plugin to pre-configure Elastic Compute Service (ECS) resources, perform the following steps:
- Install and configure Maven. For more information, see Maven documentation.
- Use the Maven plug-in to automate the procedure of deploying applications to Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS).