Alibaba Cloud Dynamic Route for CDN (DCDN) supports the resource monitoring feature, which allows you to query monitoring data of accelerated domain names that belong to your account. The monitoring data includes network traffic, bandwidth, back-to-origin traffic, back-to-origin bandwidth, the number of requests, queries per second (QPS), cache hit ratios, HTTP status codes, and HTTP status codes returned during back-to-origin routing. You can make informed business decisions based on the monitoring data.
- Use the DCDN console:
Time granularity Maximum time range per query Historical data is available Data delay 5 minutes 3 days 90 days 15 minutes 1 hour 31 days 90 days 4 hours 1 day 90 days 90 days 04:00 on the next day
- Call API operations:
Time granularity Maximum time range per query Historical data available Data delay 5 minutes 3 days 93 days 15 minutes 1 hour 31 days 186 days 4 hours 1 day 366 days 366 days 04:00 on the next day
Differences between resource monitoring and real-time monitoring
Resource monitoring and real-time monitoring are different in terms of time granularity, data delay, and time period within which historical data is available. For more information about time granularities supported by real-time monitoring, see Real-time monitoring.
Monitoring items and monitoring metrics
- Resource monitoring collects data based on the region or ISP that client IP addresses belong to. Fees are calculated based on the amount of data transfer, the amount of bandwidth resources consumed, and the number of requests on DCDN nodes in each billable region. The resource monitoring data and the billing data may be slightly different due to different collection methods.
- Data is collected and calculated by calling API operations. For more information, see the API references.
|Monitoring item||Metric||API operation|
|Traffic and Bandwidth||Monitors the bandwidth and traffic of accelerated domain names. You can query monitoring data by region, ISP, and protocol. Supported protocols are HTTP and HTTPS.|
|Origin Fetch Statistics||Monitors the back-to-origin bandwidth and back-to-origin traffic for accelerated domain names.|
|Requests||Monitors the number of requests and QPS for accelerated domain names. You can query monitoring data by region, ISP, and protocol. Supported protocols are
HTTP and HTTPS.
|Hit Rate||Monitors the byte hit ratios and request hit ratios of accelerated domain names.|
|HTTPCODE||Monitors the HTTP status codes, including HTTP 2xx, HTTP 3xx, HTTP 4xx, and HTTP 5xx status codes, returned from accelerated domain names.||DescribeDcdnDomainHttpCodeData|
- Log on to the DCDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Resource Monitoring page, select the monitoring item that you want to query, specify filter conditions,
and click Search. The system displays monitoring data based on the specified monitoring item and filter conditions. Then, you can analyze query results online or download the results to your local PC for analysis.