This topic describes how to enable IPv6 public bandwidth. If you want to use an IPv6 address to communicate over the Internet, you must enable IPv6 public bandwidth for the IPv6 address.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the IPv6 Gateway page, select a region, find the IPv6 gateway for which you want to enable public bandwidth, and then click Manage in the Actions column.
- On the IPv6 Gateway Details page, click the IPv6 Internet Bandwidth tab.
- Find the IPv6 address that you want to use for communication over the Internet, and click Create IPv6 Internet Bandwidth.
- Set the billing method for network usage and the maximum bandwidth, and click Buy Now to make the payment. Two billing methods for network usage are available: pay-by-bandwidth and pay-by-traffic. For more information, see Billing.