This topic describes how to edit and delete a dashboard, and how to configure full-screen playback for a dashboard.
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Dashboards. On the Dashboards page, enter a dashboard name in the search bar and click Search.
- Perform the following operations on the found dashboard:
- To view details about the dashboard, click the dashboard name or Browse in the Actions column.
- To edit the dashboard, click Edit in the Actions column.
- To delete the dashboard, click Delete in the Actions column. In the Delete dialog box, click Delete.
- To modify the dashboard name, click Modify Alias in the Actions column. In the Edit dialog box, enter a new dashboard name and click OK.
- To copy the dashboard, choose Actions column. In the Create Dashboard dialog box, enter a name for the new dashboard and click OK. Then, you can find the new dashboard on the Dashboards page and continue to edit the dashboard. in the
- To share the dashboard, choose Actions column. After you turn on Enable Share in the Generate Dashboard Share Link dialog box, the system generates a share link for other users to open and view the dashboard. in the
Configure full-screen playback
- On the Dashboards page, click the dashboard name or Browse in the Actions column.
- In Browse mode, click Full Screen in the upper-right corner.
- In the Full Screen Settings dialog box, select the tab to view in full screen mode and click OK.
The dashboard is played back in the full screen mode.Note
- Press Esc to exit the full screen mode.
- By default, the data is refreshed once every minute. If you have specific requirements, contact DingTalk service account arms160804.