You can specify a DingTalk group to receive alert notifications by using the alert management module in the Application Real-Time Monitoring Service (ARMS) console. When a dispatch rule of a notification policy is triggered, the system automatically sends an alert notification to the DingTalk group that you specify. After you receive the alert notification in the DingTalk group, you can manage the alert in the DingTalk group.
Create a DingTalk group that is used to receive alert notifications in the ARMS console
- Create a custom chatbot in the DingTalk group that you created in your DingTalk client and obtain the webhook URL of the chatbot. For more information, see Obtain the webhook URL of a DingTalk chatbot.
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Notification Objects page, click the DingTalk/Lark/WeCom tab. Then, click DingTalk.
- In the Create DingTalk Chatbot panel, configure the parameters and click OK. The following table describes the parameters.
Parameter Description Name Specify a name for the DingTalk chatbot. Signature Key Optional. If you specify a signature key, DingTalk authentication is performed by using the signature key. If you do not specify a signature key, a whitelist is used for authentication by default. The keyword of the whitelist is Alert. Chatbot Webhook URL Enter the webhook URL of the DingTalk chatbot. Whether DingTalk Chatbot Sends Daily Statistics If you select this option, you must enter the points in time at which the daily statistics are sent. Separate multiple points in time with commas (,). Specify the points in time in the
HH:SSformat. The information that ARMS sends at the specified points in time includes the total number of alerts generated on the current day, the number of resolved alerts, and the number of alerts to be resolved.
Card Content Configuration Customize the style and content of the alert notification card.
Manage alerts in a DingTalk group
After you receive alert notifications in a DingTalk group, you can view and manage alerts in the DingTalk group. For more information, see Manage alerts in a DingTalk group.
What to do nextAfter you create a notification object, you can query, edit, or delete the notification object on the DingTalk/Lark/WeCom tab.
- To search for a notification object, enter a keyword of the object name in the search box and click the icon.
- To edit a notification object, find the notification object and click Edit in the Actions column. In the panel that appears, modify the information and click OK.
- To delete a notification object, click Delete in the Actions column of the notification object. In the message that appears, click OK.