This topic describes how to query active logs of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance. In the Logs module of the ApsaraDB for Redis console, you can check the active logs that are generated in the last 72 hours to troubleshoot operations and maintenance (O&M) issues.
- The instance is an instance of ApsaraDB for Redis Community Edition or a performance-enhanced instance of ApsaraDB for Redis Enhanced Edition (Tair).
- The engine version of the ApsaraDB for Redis instance is Redis 4.0 or later.
- The ApsaraDB for Redis instance uses the latest minor version.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the top navigation bar of the page, select the region in which the instance is deployed.
- On the Instances page, click the ID of the instance.
- The Instance Information page appears. In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Active Logs page, click in the Query Time field, select a preset period, or set Start Time and End Time, and then click OK.Note If you use a cluster instance of ApsaraDB for Redis, you can select the required node in the Node drop-down list next to Query Time.