Creates a task to upload an Object Storage Service (OSS) file and obtain the key of the task.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The purpose of the file upload task. Valid values:
The name of the file.
Note The file name must end with .txt or .sql. For example, the file name can be text.txt.
The information about the OSS file to be uploaded.
The endpoint of the OSS bucket.
The name of the OSS bucket.
The name of the OSS object.
The ID of the tenant.
Note To view the ID of the tenant, move the pointer over the profile picture in the upper-right corner of the Data Management (DMS) console. For more information, see the "View information about the current tenant" section of the Manage DMS tenants topic.
Sample success responses
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Summary of changes