You can specify an alias for an Anti-DDoS Origin instance. If you have multiple Anti-DDoS Origin instances, you can specify an alias for each instance based on the characteristics of the instances. The characteristics include the applicable object, usage scenario, and object scope. You can use aliases to differentiate instances to simplify identification and management of your instances.
- Log on to the Traffic Security console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the resource group and region of your instance.
- On the Manage Instances page, find the instance for which you want to specify an alias and click the Edit icon to the right of Remark.
- In the Change Remark dialog box, enter an alias and click OK.