DataWorks provides MaxCompute Reader and MaxCompute Writer for you to read data from and write data to MaxCompute data sources.
MaxCompute provides a comprehensive data import scheme that helps achieve fast computing of large amounts of data. If you associate a MaxCompute compute engine instance with a workspace for the first time, DataWorks generates the default data source odps_first for the workspace. Each time you associate a new MaxCompute compute engine instance with the workspace, DataWorks generates a compute engine data source named in the format of 0_Region ID_Compute engine instance name.
- You can change only the AccessKey pair of one Alibaba Cloud account to that of another Alibaba Cloud account.
- Before you change the AccessKey pair, make sure that no Data Integration or DataStudio nodes are running in DataWorks. You can use a RAM user to access the MaxCompute data sources that you add.
- Go to the Data Source page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- After you select the region where the required workspace resides, find the workspace and click Data Integration in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Data Integration page, choose to go to the Data Source page.
- On the Data Source page, click Add data source in the upper-right corner.
- In the Add data source dialog box, click MaxCompute in the Big Data Storage section.
- In the Add MaxCompute data source dialog box, configure the parameters.
Parameter Description Data Source Name The name of the data source. The name can contain letters, digits, and underscores (_) and must start with a letter. Data source description The description of the data source. The description can be a maximum of 80 characters in length. Environment The environment in which the data source is used. Valid values: Development and Production.Note This parameter is displayed only when the workspace is in standard mode. ODPS Endpoint The endpoint of the MaxCompute project. The endpoint is automatically generated by MaxCompute based on system configurations. Tunnel Endpoint The endpoint of the MaxCompute Tunnel service. For more information, see Endpoints. ODPS project name The name of the MaxCompute project. AccessKey ID The AccessKey ID of the account that you use to connect to the MaxCompute project. You can view the AccessKey ID on the Security Management page. AccessKey Secret The AccessKey secret that corresponds to the AccessKey ID. The AccessKey secret is equivalent to a logon password.
- After the data source passes the connectivity test, click Complete.