This topic describes how to add databases to Database Gateway. After a local gateway is started, you can add databases. Multiple databases can be added to a local gateway.
- Open the Adding a Database dialog box.You can use either of the following methods:
- When creating a database gateway, perform the Add a local database step and click Adding a Database. For information about how to create a database gateway, see Create a database gateway.
- Log on to the console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Gateway List to go to the Gateway List page. Click the ID of a gateway in the Running state. On the Details page, click Adding a Database.
- Log on to the console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Database Information to go to the Database Information page. Click Adding a Database.
Note In this case, select a database gateway from the drop-down list.
- Configure the parameters.
Parameter Description Database gateway The name of the gateway. Database address The internal endpoint to access the database through the host where the gateway is located. Port The port to access the database through the host where the gateway is located. Description The description of the database.
- Click OK.After a database is added, you can modify or delete the database.