You can upgrade the synchronization topology of a data synchronization task from one-way to two-way in the Data Transmission Service (DTS) console.
- The source and destination databases of the data synchronization task are both MySQL databases.
- The synchronization topology of the data synchronization task is one-way synchronization.
- The data synchronization task is in the Running state.
- If the billing method is subscription,
Task configuration fee = (Daily fee of the task after upgrade - Daily fee of the task before upgrade) × (Subscription expiration date - Upgrade date)Note The daily fee of a task after upgrade depends on the number of remaining days from the upgrade date to the expiration date.
- If the number of remaining days is less than 300 days, the fee of the task after upgrade equals the fee offered by monthly subscription.
- If the number of remaining days is greater than or equal to 300 days, the fee of the task after upgrade equals the fee offered by annual subscription.
- If the billing method is pay-as-you-go,
The task configuration fee is calculated based on the new instance class of the task. The billing rules remain unchanged. A bill is generated on an hourly basis.
You can only upgrade the synchronization topology from one-way to two-way. You cannot downgrade the synchronization topology from two-way to one-way.
- Log on to the DTS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Synchronization.
- Find the data synchronization instance and choose .
- In the message that appears, click OK.