This topic describes how to use the DLA Presto-compatible Presto CU edition.
- Create a virtual cluster (VC).You must create a VC before you execute SQL statements in the DLA Presto-compatible Presto CU edition. For more information, see Create a virtual cluster.Note When you create a VC, select Presto from the Engine drop-down list.
- Configure the network for accessing data sources of DLA.Note To enable DLA to access data sources such as ApsaraDB RDS and AnalyticDB for MySQL in your VPC, you must configure the network for the data sources. If you do not need to enable DLA to access data sources, skip this step.
- Before you configure the network, you must authorize your DLA account to access VPC-related APIs. For more information, see Configure the network of data sources.
- On the Virtual Cluster management page, find your cluster and click Details in the Actions column.
- Click Add Data Source Network, and enter the IDs of the vSwitch and the security group to which the data source
you want to access belongs.
- You can obtain the vSwitch ID from the basic information page of the data source in your VPC.
- You can obtain the security group ID from the VPC console.
Note If multiple security groups are displayed, select a security group that can access the data source.
- Execute SQL statements.
In the DLA Presto-compatible Presto CU edition, when you create a VC and start to execute SQL statements for the first time, the system automatically generates a public dataset.Select the public_dataset_xxx dataset from the left-side navigation tree and execute the following SQL statement:
/*+cluster=dladw*/SELECT * FROM `nation` LIMIT 20;Note
clusteris the name of the VC that you created.
For more information about how to execute DLA SQL statements, see Common SQL statements.