ApsaraDB for Redis allows you to query history events. You can check whether the events that are recorded in the operation logs meet security and regulation compliance requirements.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region in which the instance is deployed.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose . The system displays details about history events, such as event types, event notifications, and regions in which events occurred.Note
- On the History Events page, you can find the details of an event, such as the notification, instance ID, and scheduled time. The information about the scheduled time of an event includes the Start At, Scheduled Disconnection Time, and Set Before values. You can click the instance ID to go to the Instances page.
- ApsaraDB for Redis supports a variety of event types, such as minor version update, instance migration, and master-replica switchover. For more information, see Causes and impacts of events.
Related API operations
|DescribeActiveOperationTask||Queries the detailed information of an O&M task of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.|
You can configure alert rules for pending events in the CloudMonitor console. This allows you to handle pending events at the earliest opportunity. For more information, see Alert settings.