The Overview page in the ApsaraDB for Redis console displays the instance dashboard, resource distribution, and scheduled events within your account, and provides quick access to common features and updates.
You can log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console and check the overview information on the Overview page.
- Instance Dashboard: displays the total number of instances, Recently Created, Expiring and Expired.
For instances that are due to expire or have already expired, you can click Renew in the lower-right corner of the Instance Dashboard section to go to the Renewal page. For more information about how to renew an instance, see Renew an instance.
- Resource Distribution: displays instances that belong to a variety of regions.
- You can click a number in this section to view the instances that correspond to the number. After the instances are displayed, you can click an instance ID to go to the Instance Information page of the instance.
- You can click the icon to export instance details.
- You can search for an instance by instance ID or instance name in the search box. Fuzzy search is supported.
- Scheduled Events: displays the Pending Events of all regions. For more information about scheduled events, see Query and manage pending events.
- Updates: displays the latest released features and product updates.
- Quick Access and Get Started with ApsaraDB for Redis: provide quick access to common features.
- Technical Support: allows you to scan the QR code to join a DingTalk group and explore the latest Redis technologies and practices.
Related API operations
|DescribeInstancesOverview||Queries the overview information of one or more ApsaraDB for Redis instances.|