You can delete all data or expired data of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance in the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
Note Even if you disable the FLUSHALL command on the Parameter Settings page, the Clear Data feature can still be used.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console and go to the Instances page. In the top navigation bar, select the region in which the instance is deployed. Then, find the instance and click the instance ID.
- On the Instance Information page, click Clear Data in the upper-right corner.
- In the dialog box that appears, select the data that you want to delete.
Warning Data deletion immediately takes effect and deleted data cannot be restored. This may affect your business. Proceed with caution. We recommend that you back up the data of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance before you delete data. For more information, see Automatic or manual backup.
- All Data: runs the FLUSHALL command to delete all data of the instance. Deleted data cannot be restored.
- Expired Data: runs the SCAN command to batch delete all expired data of the instance. Deleted data cannot be restored. You can select Update Now or Update During Maintenance.
- Click OK. Note If you select All Data, you can specify whether to back up the data after you click OK.
Related API operations
|FlushInstance||Deletes all data of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.|
|FlushExpireKeys||Deletes expired keys of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.|