This topic describes the performance insight feature of Database Autonomy Service (DAS) in ApsaraDB RDS. This feature offers instance-level load monitoring, association analysis, and performance optimization. It helps you evaluate the loads on your RDS instance and troubleshoot performance issues to make your RDS instance more stable.
- MySQL 8.0 on RDS High-availability or Enterprise Edition
- MySQL 5.7 on RDS High-availability or Enterprise Edition
- MySQL 5.6 on RDS High-availability Edition
- MySQL 5.5 on RDS High-availability Edition
Open the Performance Insight page
- Access RDS Instances, select a region at the top, and then click the ID of the target RDS instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the page that appears, click the Performance Insight tab.