When you connect to an ApsaraDB MyBase for SQL Server instance, you must specify the private or public endpoint and the port number. This topic describes how to view the private and public endpoints and the port numbers of an ApsaraDB MyBase for SQL Server instance.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB MyBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where you want to create a dedicated cluster.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find the instance that you want to release and click Details in the Actions column.
- On the page that appears, click See Detail in the Basic Information section. In the panel that appears, view the private and public endpoints and the
port numbers of the instance. Note
- The private and public endpoints and the port numbers are displayed only if an IP address whitelist is configured for the instance. For more information, see Configure an IP address whitelist.
- The public endpoint of the instance is displayed only if you have applied for the public endpoint. For more information, see Apply for or release a public endpoint.