This topic describes how to restart an instance when instance connections reach the upper limit or your instances have performance issues.
If you restart an instance, your services will be interrupted for about 30 seconds. Proceed with caution.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB MyBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where you want to create a dedicated cluster.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances, and click the database engine of the instance. On the page that appears, find the
instance that you want to restart, and click Details in the Actions column. Use one of the following methods to restart the instance.
- click Restart Instance in the upper-right corner.
- Click Service Availability, move the pointer over the instance that you want to restart, and then click Restart.
Note This method is supported only when the instance is the MySQL master-replica instance.
- In the message that appears, click OK.
Related API operations
|Restart an ApsaraDB for RDS instance||Restarts instance.|