If an issue occurs on a privileged account, you can enter the password of the privileged account to reset permissions. For example, you can reset the permissions if the permissions are unexpectedly revoked.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB MyBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find the instance that you want to manage and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts. On the page that appears, select an account and click Reset Permissions in the Actions column.
- In the dialog box that appears, specify a new password, confirm the new password,
and then click OK. The password must meet the following requirements:
- The password is 8 to 32 characters in length.
- The password contains at least three types of the following characters: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, digits, and special characters.
- Special characters include
! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + - =