You can release instances that run on the hosts in ApsaraDB MyBase for SQL Server dedicated clusters based on your business requirements.
After an instance is released, the system does not retain the data of the instance. We recommend that you back up the data and download the backup files of your instance before you release the instance. For more information, see Back up an ApsaraDB RDS for SQL Server instance and Download the data backup files and log backup files of an ApsaraDB RDS for SQL Server instance.
An ApsaraDB MyBase for SQL Server instance is created. For more information, see Create an ApsaraDB MyBase for SQL Server instance.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB MyBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where you want to create a dedicated cluster.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find the instance that you want to release and click Details in the Actions column.
- On the Basic Information page, click Release Instance in the Status section.
- In the message that appears, click OK.