If a secondary instance on a host becomes faulty or you want to migrate a secondary instance to another host, you can recreate the secondary instance.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB MyBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters. On the page that appears, find the dedicated cluster that you want to manage and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation tree, click Instances.
- Find the instance for which you want to recreate a secondary instance and click Recreate Secondary Instance in the Actions column.
- (Optional) Turn on the Enable Host switch. Click the Click to Select icon next to Specified Host, select a host on which you want to recreate a secondary instance, and then click OK. Note If you do not turn on the Enable Host switch, the system recreates a secondary instance on the host on which the existing secondary instance is deployed after you click OK. If the host on which the existing secondary instance is deployed cannot provide sufficient storage capacity, the system selects a host on which the primary instance is not deployed. If no host can provide sufficient storage capacity, a message appears to indicate that you must add a host.