This topic describes how to modify the permissions of an account for an ApsaraDB MyBase for SQL Server instance.
An account is created for your ApsaraDB MyBase for SQL Server instance. For more information, see Create an account.
You cannot modify the permissions of a system admin account.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB MyBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where you want to create a dedicated cluster.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find the instance that you want to release and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts.
- Find the account whose permissions that you want to modify, and click Edit Permissions in the Actions column.
- In the Edit Account Permissions panel, modify the permissions of the account.
- To add or remove databases, select the databases and click the > or < icon.
- To modify the permissions on a database, select the database in the Authorized Databases section, and select Read/Write (DML), Read-only, or Owner.
- Click OK.