This topic describes how to modify the configuration of an ApsaraDB MyBase for MySQL instance that runs on an ApsaraDB MyBase host. You can change the zone, instance type, and storage capacity of your instance based on your business requirements.
An ApsaraDB MyBase for MySQL instance is created. For more information, see Create an ApsaraDB MyBase for MySQL instance.
- When you modify the configuration of your instance, your services may be interrupted for about 30 seconds once or twice. During an interruption, you cannot perform most operations related to databases, accounts, or networks. We recommend that you modify the configuration of your instance during off-peak hours. Alternatively, make sure that your application can automatically reconnect to the instance.
- After you modify the configuration of a primary instance, the read-only instances attached to the primary instance are automatically restarted.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB MyBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where you want to create a dedicated cluster.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters. On the page that appears, find the dedicated cluster that you want to manage, and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances. Choose one of the following methods to modify the configurations.
- Find the instance that you want to manage and choose .
- Find the instance that you want to manage and click Details in the Actions column. In the left-side navigation pane, click Service Availability, move the pointer over the instance that you want to manage and click Renew Change.
Note This method is supported only when the primary instance is a master-replica instance.
- Set the following parameters.
Parameter Description Change Zone to Select a new zone for the instance. This parameter is available only when the instance is a High-availability Edition instance. VSwitch Select a new vSwitch for the instance. This parameter is available only when the instance is a High-availability Edition instance. Instance Type Select a new vSwitch for the instance. Storage Capacity Select a new storage capacity for the instance. Switching Time Select the time when the modification takes effect.
- Click OK. Note
- If the instance uses enhanced SSDs, you must complete the payment on the page that appears.
- If the instance uses local SSDs, you do not need to pay additional fees. The storage fees of local SSDs are included in the fees that you paid to purchase the host on which the instance is deployed. If the instance is a High-availability Edition instance that uses local SSDs, you can scale down the storage.