This topic describes how to enable or disable instance allocation on a host in an ApsaraDB MyBase dedicated cluster.
- If a host in an ApsaraDB MyBase dedicated cluster requires maintenance or you do not want the system to allocate instances to a host, you can disable instance allocation on the host on the Hosts page.
- If you want the system to allocate instances to the host, you can enable instance allocation on the host on the Hosts page.
Note The Allocation Status of the host defaults to Enabled.
An ApsaraDB MyBase for MySQL host is created. For more information, see Create a host in an ApsaraDB MyBase for MySQL dedicated cluster.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB MyBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Hosts.
- Find the host that you want to manage, and choose .
- Select Allocation Stopped or Allocation Allowed and click OK.