CloudDBA provides the performance trends feature to monitor the basic performance metrics and corresponding performance trends of an ApsaraDB for MongoDB instance over a specified time range. These performance metrics include CPU utilization, memory usage, total number of connections, and network traffic. This topic describes how to view the performance trends of an ApsaraDB for MongoDB instance.
A standalone instance, a replica set instance, or a sharded cluster instance that adopts the MongoDB protocol type is used.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the resource group and region to which the instance belongs.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances or Sharded Cluster Instances based on the instance type.
- Click the ID of an instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the instance details page, choose .
- On the Performance page, you can view the running trends of the instance in the following
- Nodes section
Note For a standalone instance, the Nodes section is not displayed.
In the node list, you can view the performance values and overall performance trends of each node at any point in time, such as CPU Utilization, Memory Usage, IOPS Usage, Disk Usage, QPS, and Connection Usage.
- Performance Trends tab
On the Performance Trends tab, move the pointer over the timeline of a performance chart to view the running trends and overall trends of each performance metric of a node over a period of time.Note You can also click Details in the upper-right corner of a performance chart to view the trends of the performance metric.
- Performance Trend Comparison tab
On the Performance Trend Comparison tab, select the node and comparison time (Date1, Data2, and time range. Note that the time difference between the time ranges must be greater than or equal to one minute). Click View. Move the pointer over the timeline of a performance chart to view the running trends and overall trends of each performance metric of the node within the two time periods. The trend comparison charts help you identify drops in performance and further investigate the cause.Note You can also click Details in the upper-right corner of a performance chart to view the differences of the performance metric in the two time periods.
- Custom Chart tab
For more information, see Add a custom performance trend chart.
- Nodes section