This topic describes how to view the details of services.
Go to the Service details page
- Log on to the ARMS console .
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Kubernetes Monitoring.
- In the top navigation bar of the MNS console, select the region where your cluster is deployed.
- On the Kubernetes Monitoring page, click the name of the Kubernetes cluster.
- In the Namespace section of the Cluster Resources page, click the intersection of a namespace and
a resource type. Note
- If you click an area in blue, all resources of the selected type within the selected namespace are displayed.
- If you click an area in red, the abnormal resources of the selected type within the selected namespace are displayed.
- Click the Service tab.
- On the Service tab, click the name of the service that you want to view.
- On the service details page, select a time range from the date and time picker in the upper-right corner.
In the basic information section, you can view the following information about the selected service: number of alerts, number of requests, number of errors, average response time, number of slow calls, number of pods included, and execution duration.
- Click Enable Health Check to enable the health inspection feature for the service. After the feature is enabled, click View Health Check to view the health inspection information of the service. For more information, see Perform inspections.
- Click View YAML to view the YAML file of the service.
The Alert Events section displays the list of alert events.
- Find an alert event and click the row of the alert event to view the details.
- Click View More Alert Events to view all alert events in the Alert Management feature.
Number of requests, response time, number of errors, and number of slow calls
Kubernetes monitoring allows you to view the following protocol-related metrics for a service: the number of requests, response time, number of errors, and number of slow calls.
You can click the name of a protocol to view these metrics related to the protocol. For more information about protocol-related metrics, see Protocol-related metrics.
In the Pod list section, you can view the pods in the service and the following information about each pod: CPU utilization, memory usage, node that hosts the pod, execution duration, status, and time series curves of requests, errors, and average response time.
- Click the icon in the Requests, Number of errors, Average response time, CPU Request Rate, CPU Limit Rate, Memory Request Rate, or Memory Limit Rate column to sort the pods in ascending or descending order based on the specified metric.
- Move the pointer over the curve of a metric for a service to view the specific statistics at the specified point in time.
- Click the name of a pod to view its details. For more information, see Pod details.
- Click the name of a node to view its details. For more information, see Node details.
In the Topology section, you can view the topology among the selected service, its upstream resources, and its downstream resources. For more information, see View the network topologies of a cluster.
If you have questions about how to use Kubernetes Monitoring, join the DingTalk group of Kubernetes Monitoring whose ID is
35568145 to seek technical support.