On the Agent Management tab for a Kubernetes cluster, you can restart the Kubernetes Monitoring agent that is installed on the Kubernetes cluster.
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Kubernetes Monitoring.
- In the top navigation bar of the MNS console, select the region where your cluster is deployed.
- On the Kubernetes Monitoring page, click the name of the Kubernetes cluster for which you want to manage the agent.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Cluster Management. On the page that appears, click the Agent Management tab.
- On the Agent Management tab, click Restart Agent. If the
Successfulmessage appears, the agent is restated.