If you need technical support from Alibaba Cloud to address issues on your AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster, the technical personnel may need to perform operations on the cluster. In this case, you must authorize the service account to manage your AnalyticDB MySQL cluster. When the validity period of the authorization ends, the granted permissions are automatically revoked.
- Log on to the AnalyticDB for MySQL console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the cluster is deployed.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the Data Warehouse Edition (V3.0) tab, click a Cluster ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts. On the page that appears, click the Service Account Authorization tab.
- Grant permissions to the service account and set the Authorization Expiration Time parameter.
- The Configuration Permission permission allows you to view and modify cluster configurations.
- The Data Permission permission allows you to view table schemas, indexes, and SQL statements.