The diagnostics feature provides you with the information about your database performance. This helps you identify performance issues.
- Database Autonomy Service (DAS) provides the diagnostics feature only for the following types of database instances:
- ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL
- ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL
- ApsaraDB PolarDB MySQL-compatible edition
- ApsaraDB PolarDB PostgreSQL-compatible edition
- The database instance that you want to manage is connected to DAS. For more information about how to connect database instances to DAS, see Connect to instances.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- Find the database instance that you want to manage and click the instance ID. The instance details page appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Diagnostics.
- On the Diagnostics page, you can click Create Reports to create a report. You can also click View History to view the reports that were created.