This topic describes how to create a custom route table. After you create a custom route table for a VPC, you can manage the flow of subnet traffic to or from the VPC.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Route Tables.
- Select the region of the route table to be created.
- On the Route Tables page, click Create Route Table.
- On the Create Route Table page, set the parameters, and then click OK. The following table describes the parameters.
Configuration Description Resource Group Select the resource group to which the route table belongs. VPC Select the VPC to which the route table belongs. Name Enter a name for the route table.
The name must be 2 to 128 characters in length and can contain letters, numbers, underscores (_), and hyphens (-). It must start with a letter.
Description Enter a description for the route table.
The description must be 2 to 256 characters in length and cannot start with
https://.After you create a custom route table, you can view it in the list of route tables whose Route Table Type is Custom on the Route Tables page.