Database Autonomy Service (DAS) provides the alert service. This service allows you to customize alert rules and alert templates. When an alert rule is triggered by a database instance, DAS automatically sends an alert. This topic describes how to configure an alert in the DAS console.
- Alert rule: defines the criteria for triggering the alert, such as alert metrics, trigger times, and notification methods. For more information, see Alert rules.
- Alert template: contains a set of alert rules. An alert rule can be added to multiple alert templates. For more information, see Alert templates.
- Alert contact: specifies the recipient of the alert. You can add alert contacts to different alert contact groups. For more information, see Alert contacts.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Alert Service > Alert Configuration.
- On the Alert Configuration page, select the alert template that you want to configure and click Next.
- Select the contact group to receive the alert. Click Next.
- Select a type of the associated resources. Click Submit Configuration.
- In the Confirm the configuration information dialog box, click Confirm.