You can use the alerting feature to configure alert rules and alert templates. When an alert rule is triggered by a database instance, DAS automatically sends an alert. This topic describes how to configure alerts in the DAS console.
- Alert rule: defines the alert metrics, trigger counts, and alert methods. For more information, see Alert rules.
- Alert template: a set of alert rules. An alert rule can belong to multiple alert templates. For more information, see Alert templates.
- Alert contact: the recipient of the alert. You can group alert contacts into different alert contact groups. For more information, see Alert contacts.
- Log on to the Database Autonomy Service console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Alert Service > Alert Configuration.
- On the Alert Configuration page, select an alert template. Click Next.
- Select the contact group to receive the alert. Click Next.
- Set Type of Associated Resource. Click Submit Configuration.
- In the Confirm the configuration information dialog box, click Confirm.