If you are the only user of this product, skip this section. To create your own account, see Alibaba Cloud Account Preparations. To invite other users to use this product, you can create and manage RAM user accounts through the Resource Access Management (RAM) console.
Create a sub-account
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud DTplus Console with the primary account. Choose .
- Click Create User.
- Enter the user information.
- Click OK to complete the user creation.
Enable a RAM user to log on the console
- After the RAM user is created, logs on to the page with your primary account, and click RAM user account.
- Click Modify Logon Settings and Console Password Logon, enter the logon password of this RAM account.
Create an AccessKey for a RAM user
- Create an AccessKey for a RAM user
- Use your primary account to log on to the page, and click RAM user account.
- Click Create AccessKey, and enter the verification code sent to your mobile phone. The AccessKey is created
for the RAM user account.
Note The AccessKeySecret of the RAM user will appear only once. Please record the AccessKeySecret and keep it confidential. If you lose it, create a new one.
- Authorize the RAM users to create and manage their own AccessKeys
- The main account enters the update RAM User Security Settings from the Actions column. page, click
- Select RAM User Security Settings tab, and select , click OK to complete settings.
If this option is not selected, by default the RAM user cannot create nor manage AccessKey. After allow the user to manage their own AccessKey, RAM user account logon to Alibaba cloud, you can create the AccessKey in the console.Note It is important to run the private AccessKey. Keep the created AccessKey of the primary account or the RAM account secure and ensure its scope of use. If the AccessKey is leaked, timely disable it and create a new one.
Authorize a RAM account
Delivery RAM account to other users
Log on to Update default domain to change the enterprise alias (default domain)., and click
- Logon link of RAM users.
- Enterprise alias (default domain) of primary account.
- User name and password of RAM users.
- AccessKey ID and AccessKeySecret of a RAM user.
- Confirm the primary account authorized your RAM user Enable Console Logon permission.
- Confirm the primary account authorized your RAM user Manage AccessKeys permission.