Learn how to create a DDH in the ECS console.
You can create a DDH in the ECS console.
Note We are testing the beta Dedicated Host. You can open a ticket to apply for a trial.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Dedicated Hosts.
- On the Dedicated Host list page, click Create Dedicated Host.
- On the Create page, complete the following configurations:
- Billing Method: Select Subscription.
- Region: How to select a region, see regions and zones.
- Select a Dedicated Host Type, type a valid Dedicated Host Name, and specify the quantity. For more information, see dedicated host types.
Note When selecting a Dedicated Host type, consider the following:
- The selected Dedicated Host type determines the configurations of the ECS instances hosted on the DDH.
- The ECS instances cannot be migrated across DDHs with local SSD disks.
- To create a Subscription DDH, select a Purchase cycle and determine whether to turn on the Auto renewal switch or not.
- Confirm Dedicated Host Service Terms.
- Confirm the costs.
- Click Create Order.
- On the Create Order dialog box, confirm the configurations and click OK.
- To create a Subscription DDH, make payment to activate the service by following the prompts.