The Assets page in the Security Center console displays the statistics and security status of protected assets.
All editions of Security Center support this feature. For more information about the features that each edition supports, see Feature.
The Assets page displays asset information such as the asset type, regional distribution, protection status, and risk status.
Groups and tags are supported to classify your assets. This facilitates the management of your assets. You can group assets and view security events by asset group. You can also add a tag to the assets of the same attributes and search for specific assets by tag. For more information, see Manage asset groups and Manage asset tags.
The Overview tab on the Assets page in the Security Center console displays the following information:
- Inventory Asset Analysis: displays the numbers of your assets and their security statuses.
- Server Asset Analysis: displays information in a number of sections. The information includes the security status of your servers, status of the Security Center agent, regional distribution of your servers, operating systems that your servers run, top five open ports, top five software on your servers, top five processes on your servers, and top five assets that belong to the same Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the Server Asset Analysis section, you can click Details to go to the tab where you can view the server details. For more information, see View the security status of a server.
- You can click Details in the Regional Distribution section to go to the tab where you can view the regional distributions of your servers. For more information, see View the security status of a server.
- You can click Details in the Top 5 Open Ports, Top 5 Software, Top 5 Processes, Top 5 With The Same Account, or Middleware TOP5 section to go to the Asset Fingerprints page where you can view corresponding fingerprint details. For more information, see Overview of asset fingerprints.
- Cloud Product Risk Distribution: displays the number of cloud services and their security statuses.
You can click the number next to Risks or Security to go to the tab. Then, you can view cloud services that are in the At-risk or No risk state. For more information, see View the security status of cloud services.Note If the number next to Risks or Security is 0, you cannot click the number to go the Cloud Product tab.