The Assets page in the Security Center console displays the statistics and security status of the protected assets.
The Assets page displays asset information such as the asset type, regional distribution, protection status, and risk status.
To facilitate the management of your assets, groups and tags are supported to classify your assets. You can group assets and view security events by asset group. You can also add a tag to the assets of the same attributes and filter specific assets by tag. For more information, see Manage asset groups and Manage asset tags.
The Overview tab
The Overview tab on the Assets page in the Security Center console displays the following information:
- Inventory Asset Analysis: displays the numbers of your cloud assets and their security status.
- Server Asset Analysis: This section displays the following information: the security status of your servers,
status of the Security Center agent, regional distribution of your servers, operating
systems that your servers run, top five open ports, top five software on your servers,
top five processes on your servers, and top five assets that share the same account.
- In the Server Asset Analysis section, you can click Details to go to the tab where you can view the server details. For more information, see View the security status of a server.
- In the Regional Distribution section, you can click Details to go to the tab where you can view the regional distributions of your servers. For more information, see View the security status of a server.
- You can click Details in the Top 5 Open Ports, Top 5 Software, Top 5 Processes, Top 5 With The Same Account, or Middleware TOP5 section to go to the Asset Fingerprints page where you can view corresponding fingerprint details. For more information, see Overview.
- Cloud Product Risk Distribution: displays the number of cloud services and their security status.
You can click the number next to Risks or Security to go to the tab where you can view relevant information. For more information, see View the security status of cloud services.Note If the number next to Risks or Security is 0, the number is dimmed and cannot be clicked.