The Assets page in the Security Center console lists the security status of the protected servers and cloud services.
The Assets page displays asset information from different dimensions such as the asset type, regional distribution, protection status, and risk status.
To facilitate the security management of your assets, groups and tags are supported for classifying your assets. You can sort assets into groups, and filter and view security events by group. You can also use asset tags to search for assets that have the same attributes. For more information, see Manage asset groups and Manage asset tags.
The Overview tab displays the following information:
- Inventory Asset Analysis: This section displays the numbers of your cloud assets and their security status.
- Server Asset Analysis: This section displays the following information: the security status of your servers,
the status of the Security Center agent, the regional distribution of your servers,
the operating systems running on your servers, the top five open ports, the top five
software on your servers, the top five processes on your servers, and the top five assets that share the same account.
- On the Cloud Asset Distribution section, click Details to go to the tab to view the server details. For more information, see Query server security status.
- On the Regional Distribution section, click Details to go to the tab to view regional distributions of servers. For more information, see Query server security status.
- Click Detail next to Top 5 Open Ports, Top 5 Software, Top 5 Processes, and Top 5 With The Same Account to go to the Asset Investigation page to view relevant asset fingerprints. For more information, see Overview of asset fingerprints.
- Cloud Product Risk Distribution: This section displays the numbers of assets that are secure and those exposed to
Click the number next to Risks or Protected to go to the tab to view the information about services that are exposed to Risks or those that are Protected. For more information, see Query the security status of cloud products.Note If the number next to Risks or Protected is zero, it indicates that you can not redirect to the target page.