If you need to accelerate a specific website, you must use the website as the origin and create an accelerated domain name for the website in the Dynamic Route for CDN (DCDN) console. By using the accelerated domain, DCDN caches static content from the origin to cache nodes. DCDN retrieves dynamic content from the origin through dynamic acceleration technologies such as smart routing optimization and protocol optimization. This way, efficiency of resource access is improved. This topic describes how to add a domain in the DCDN console to create an accelerated domain.
- Log on to the DCDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, click Add Domain Name.
- Specify the Domain Name to Accelerate, Business type, Origin Information and Acceleration Region parameters.The following table describes the parameters that are required on the Add Domain Name page.
Parameter Option Description Domain Name to Accelerate -Enter a domain name, such as
ch.aliyun.com. When you specify this parameter, comply with the following rules:
Note If the accelerated domain name already exists in Alibaba Cloud CDN or DCDN, the domain name cannot be added.
- You can use a subdomain name or a wildcard domain name as the accelerated domain name,
- Wildcard domains are supported and Chinese domain names are not supported.
- You cannot add a duplicate domain name. If a DomainAlreadyExist error occurs, submit a ticket.
- You can add a maximum of 50 domains to DCDN for each account. If you need to add more domains, submit a ticket.
- Content that is served from the domain must comply with the limits of DCDN. For more information, see Limits.
Business Type Dynamic Acceleration You can use this feature to accelerate dynamic content delivery. Origin Information IP You can specify the public IP addresses of one or more servers. IP addresses of Alibaba Cloud Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances are exempt from manual review. Origin Domain You can specify one or more origin domain names.Note The origin domain that you specified cannot be the same as the accelerated domain name. Otherwise, a loop for domain name resolution occurs, and the requests cannot be forwarded to the origin. For example, if you set the accelerated domain name to
cdn.yourdomain.com, you can set the origin domain name to
OSS Domain You can manually enter the Internet domain name of an Alibaba Cloud Object Storage Service (OSS) bucket, such as
xxx.oss-cn-hangzhou.aliyuncs.com. To view the Internet domain name of an OSS bucket, go to the OSS console. You can also select a domain name of an OSS bucket under the same Alibaba Cloud account.
PortSelect a port for accessing resources based on your business requirement.
- Port 80
Allows you to access resources over HTTP.
- Port 443
Allows you to access resources over HTTPS.
Acceleration Region Mainland China Only If you select Mainland China Only, you must apply for an Internet content provider (ICP) filing to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) of China. For more information, see ICP filing for domains. Global If you select Global, you must apply for an ICP filing from MIIT. For more information, see ICP filing for domains. Global (Excluding Mainland China) If you select Global (Excluding Mainland China), no ICP filing is required.
- You can use a subdomain name or a wildcard domain name as the accelerated domain name, such as
- Click Next.After your domain is reviewed and approved, you can view the domain name on the Domain Names page. If the domain is in the Running state, the domain is added.Note
- If you need to speed up the review process, submit a ticket.
- If your origin is in Alibaba Cloud ECS or OSS, the review process takes less time.
- After the domain is added to DCDN, the Alibaba Cloud DCDN team assigns a canonical name (CNAME) to the domain. The DCDN service takes effect for the domain only after you create the corresponding CNAME record on the domain.