If you want to accelerate a specific website, you must use the website as the origin and create an accelerated domain name for it in the Dynamic Route for CDN (DCDN) console. By using the accelerated domain, DCDN caches static content from the origin to cache nodes, and retrieves dynamic content from the origin through dynamic acceleration technologies including smart routing optimization and protocol optimization. In this way, resource access efficiency is improved. This topic describes how to add a domain in the DCDN console to create an accelerated domain.
- Log on to the Dynamic Route for CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, click Add Domain Name.
- Set the following parameters: DCDN Domain Name, Business type, Origin Information, and Acceleration Region.
The following table lists the parameters that you must set on the Add Domain Name page.
Parameter Option Description DCDN Domain Name N/AEnter a domain name, for example, ch.aliyun.com. Follow these rules:
- You can use a subdomain name or a wildcard domain name as the accelerated domain name,
- Wildcard domains are supported and Chinese domains are not supported.
- You cannot add a domain to DCDN more than once. If a DomainAlreadyExist error occurs, submit a ticket.
- You can add up to 50 domains to DCDN under each account. To add more domains, submit a ticket.
- Content that is served from the domain must comply with the limits of DCDN. For more information, see Limits.
Business type Dynamic Acceleration Used to accelerate dynamic content delivery. Origin Information IP You can specify the public IP addresses of one or more servers. IP addresses of Alibaba Cloud Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances are exempt from manual review. Origin Domain You can specify the domain names of one or more origin servers.Note The origin domain you specified cannot be the same as the accelerated domain name. Otherwise, a DNS resolution loop occurs, and the requests cannot be forwarded to the origin correctly. For example, if you set the accelerated domain name to cdn.yourdomain.com, you can set the origin domain to img.yourdomain.com. OSS Domain You can manually enter the Internet domain name of an Alibaba Cloud Object Storage Service (OSS) bucket, for example, xxx.oss-cn-hangzhou.aliyuncs.com. To view the Internet domain name of an OSS bucket, go to the OSS console. You can also directly select an OSS bucket under the same account. PortSelect a port as needed.
- Port 80
Specifies access to resources over HTTP.
- Port 443
Specifies access to resources over HTTPS.
Acceleration Region Mainland China If you select Mainland China, you must apply for an Internet content provider (ICP) filing with the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) of China. For more information, see Domain filing. Global If you select Global, you must apply for an ICP filing with the MIIT of China. For more information, see Domain filing. Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, and Overseas If you select Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, and Overseas, no ICP filing is required.
- You can use a subdomain name or a wildcard domain name as the accelerated domain name, for example,
- Click Next.
After your domain is reviewed and approved, you can view the domain name on the Domain Names page in the DCDN console. If the domain is in the Running state, the domain is added.Note
- If you want to speed up the review process, submit a ticket.
- If your origin is in Alibaba Cloud ECS or OSS, the review process takes less time to complete.
- After the domain is added to DCDN, Alibaba Cloud DCDN team assigns a canonical name (CNAME) to the domain. The DCDN service takes effect for the domain only after you create the corresponding CNAME record on the domain.