Before activating Content Moderation, you must familiarize yourself with the user agreement, billing method, and limits, and complete the relevant development preparations.
Read the user agreement and billing method
Get started with the Content Moderation API
Before using the Content Moderation API, you must register an Alibaba Cloud account, create an AccessKey, and activate Alibaba Cloud Content Moderation.
- Go to the Alibaba Cloud official website and register an account. Skip this step if you have registered an account.
- Open the landing page of Alibaba Cloud Content Moderation and click Enable Now to activate the service.
- Manage your AccessKey ID and AccessKey secret on the AccessKey management page.
Note An AccessKey is the key for using the Content Moderation API and has all permissions on your Alibaba Cloud account. Keep your AccessKey confidential and change it periodically.
Get familiar with usage limits
- The number of objects that you want to moderate at a time exceeds the upper limit. For more information about the concurrency limit, see Does the Content Moderation API impose a concurrency limit.
- You want to moderate a large number of images with a more favorable price.
- You want to obtain more content moderation services.