You can enable the update prohibition lock to protect your domain registration information from being tampered with.
If your domain name is registered by Alibaba Cloud, you can enable the update prohibition lock online at any time. After enabling it, you can access WHOIS and check the domain name status. On the query result page, Domain Status is clientUpdateProhibited.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Domains console.
- On the Domain Name List page, find the target domain name and click Manage in the Action column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Security Settings.
- Click Enable for Update prohibition lock.
- Obtain the email verification code and complete the email verification to enable the update prohibition lock.