If you forget your password, need to change your password, or did not set a password for an instance, you can set a new password for the instance.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the upper-left corner of the top navigation bar, select the region where the target instance is located.
- On the Instance List page, click the target instance ID or Manage in the Action column for the target instance to go to the Instance Information page.
- Click Modify Password. In the Change Password dialog box, enter the old password and a new password, and then click OK.
- If you forget your password, you can click Forgot password? in the Change Password dialog box. In the Reset Password dialog box, you can set a new password.
- The password must be 8 to 32 characters in length. It must consist of any three types
of characters, including uppercase letters, lowercase letters, digits, and special
characters. Special characters include
exclamation points (!), at signs (@), number signs (#), dollar signs ($), percent signs (%), carets (^), ampersands (&), asterisks (*), parentheses (()), underscores (_), plus signs (+), hyphens (-), and equal signs (=). For example, Nm@Iople0+981n-rasdoupo41xr.