If you forget your password, want to change your password, or do not set a password for an instance, you can set a new password for the instance.
If the instance uses the major version 4.0 or later but does not support account management, you must upgrade the minor version. For more information, see Upgrade the minor version.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- On the Instances page, click the Instance ID of the instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Account Management.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Change Password.Note If you forget the current password, you can also find the account and click Reset Password in the Actions column to reset your password.
- In the dialog box that appears, select the account for which you want to change the
password and enter the current password and the new password.Note
- The password must be 8 to 32 characters in length.
- The password must contain at least three of the following character types: uppercase
letters, lowercase letters, digits, and special characters. Special characters include
- Click OK.
Related API operations
|ResetAccountPassword||Resets the password of an account of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.|